Like how a change of season affects your body and skin, it also has the same impact on your babies. Your child needs special attention for every season. Just like in winter, how you make must that your kid is wearing warm clothes, you should also take extra perfect care of him or her during on summer.
Summer is a very tricky season, and your child will need to adjust to the surrounding your temperature. All you need is to keep an eye on what your cute baby eats or drinks during this moment.
Don’t worry! Here is a very effective guide for you parents on how to take care of the baby in this summer.
Baby Care In Summer:
Here are few baby care tips in summer, which you must keep in your mind to make proper your cute darling feel comfortable and healthy summertime:
Baby’s diet is the best thing that should be taken care of.
• If your baby relies only on fresh breast milk, make sure you feed her often, to keep baby's hydrated. As sweating to leads to more loss of fluid in the body.
• If your child has started intake of solid and fresh food, then a couple of feeds with boiled milk is very good enough.
• Keep powder milk as in summer cow’s milk tends to get spoiled with easily. Always keep this formula milk packets in re-salable jars.
• When you are going with your family outing, try to take fresh food such as cookies and fruits. Since cooked fresh food can get spoiled due to heat.
Another necessary precaution to be taken summer time is about hygienic water. Immunity of babies under six months of age is under development, thus making them prone to bad infections.
• All time use boiled or filtered water for your cut baby. As hot water kills bacteria present in the fresh water.
• When using mineral fresh water, check if the seal is intact.
• During on summer, baby's should drink twelve ounces of water to good prevent dehydration.
• Parents should watch out for the symptoms of dehydration. Keep a check on your baby’s urine output.
3. Heat Rash:
Heat rashes are very common during summer. These tiny red bumps show up on the face, etc, arms, neck, They are must uncomfortable and tend to be itchy.
• Make sure that your cute baby takes a shower in lukewarm water.
• Use mild soap for the delicate skin.
• Make her wear loose obviously fitting clothes.
• Diaper rashes are very common during summer, so use diapers only when required.
• Cool surroundings are good preferable. Decrease the amount of hanging out in slings.
• Your Air condition does not a cause harm. A soothing temperature of 25 degrees is completely healthy for your child.
4. Away From Bugs Or Mosquitoes:
Bug or Mosquito bites are common in the summer.
• Use the perfect kind of bug spray for your babies and keep your mosquitoes away.
• Natural ingredient bug sprays are very available in all market. Make sure that you use them.
• Air coolers, if used, should be every day cleaned. The water of coolers should be changed to prevent geniture of mosquitoes and other insects.
5. Right Clothes:
Choosing the right clothes is most important for proper your baby skin care in summer.
• Please do not over wrap your little one.
• Cotton, loose fitting clothes are must ideal for babies in the summer. If you are going to outdoors, choose light colored clothing.
• Children below six months of age have very delicate skin. A simple amount of sunscreen can act as a shield. But before you must use any kind of sunscreen lotion, talk to your expert pediatrician to choose the right one for your child. Don’t let the heat spoil your cute baby’s skin.
Make sure that you follow these effective tips for your baby care in summer. Rest enjoy the sunny weather with your cute darling and have loads of fun moments together!
Please Don’t forget to share your tips on baby care during summer with other parents by commenting below.