Skin Pimples are one of the most common skin conditions that you will see obviously in many people, especially in teenagers. It is nothing but the inflammation of a skin caused by the attack of bad bacteria on the sebaceous glands (oil glands). The bacteria infect the skin and this makes the skin swell up by forming a puss inside. The main reason for the occurrence of pimples is teenagers are due to the intemperance secretion of sebum by the oil glands during their puberty stage when they undergo a lot of hormonal changes. It normally is seen on the face, neck, shoulders and back. Pimples are not a very critical problem at all but it makes you look very miserable and very poor in your appearance.
Causes Of Pimples
Some of the common causes of pimples are mentioned below now:
1. Pimples are generally caused during teenage and puberty years when there is an increase in the androgen and sex hormones.
2. Too much consumption of oil and junk foods also causes pimples to very easily appear in teenagers.
3. Overuse of cosmetic products on the inadequate and face cleansing of these products also causes pimples to appear on the face and neck.
4. Pressure on the face due to the use of helmet straps and so on can also cause pimples.
5. Accumulation of dead skin cells and overgrowth of bacterial tissues in the human body causes pimples.
6. dirt factors and Hereditary also cause pimples in men and women.
Symptoms For Pimples
There are no especial any symptoms that you will experience to predict that you are going to get pimples on your face or back or neck.
1. Scaly red skin
2. Scarring of the skin
3. Fresh Reddish tiny bulbs on your neck and face
4. Blackheads and whiteheads
5. Pimples might or your might not contain fluid or puss inside
Simple Home Remedies To your Treat Pimples
There are many good home remedies that you can try out to make a fist of the pimples affecting your nice skin.
1. Few Turmeric Powder Paste
Turmeric has antiseptic properties that will fight the bad bacteria that cause pimples and reduce the production of pimples on your skin.
• Take a tablespoon of turmeric powder and mix it with some drops of water to make it a thick paste.
• Apply this paste on the fully affected areas of your neck and face and leave it there for just a few minutes.
• Rinse it off with cold fresh water. Repeat this method for five to 6 days to effectively reduce your pimples.
2. Fresh Mint Leaves Juice
Fresh Mint leaves are said to have real antiseptic properties and cooling and can work wonders on pimples.
• Take a bunch of perfect fresh mint leaves and grind it to a rough paste form.
• Now squeeze the fresh mint juice out of this paste.
• Apply this mint juice generously all over your neck and face and leave it to rest on the face overnight.
• Wash it off the next day with fresh water and mild soap.
• Repeat this method for four to five days to reduce pimples on neck and face.
3. Lemon Juice
One of the quickest methods to treat pimples is the use of fresh lemon juice. It is rich in Vitamin C and helps to very easily dry out pimples.
• Extract two tablespoons of lemon juice from 2 medium sized fresh lemons.
• Dab a generous amount of lemon juice on a cotton ball and apply it to the pimples on your nice face and neck. Leave it there for 20 minutes and properly wash it off.
• Repeat this two to three times a day for 3 to 4 days to see visible perfect results.
Garlic is a most important remedy to treat pimples as it has antifungal, antiviral and antiseptic. The sulfur in the garlic will help to heal pimples very quickly.
• Cut a big clove of garlic into 2 pieces.
• Now apply the cut end of the garlic on your pimples and leave the fresh juice on the pimples for only five minutes.
• Wash this off with lukewarm water and repeat this good treatment several times a day to fastly see must effective results.
• You can also eat 1 or 2 cloves of raw garlic a day to purify blood and this will help must reduce pimples.
Toothpaste that you use to brush your teeth is found to be more effective in treating pimples. You obviously only use the white toothpaste on your pimples for good results.
• Apply white toothpaste on the affected areas of your nice face and neck overnight before going to bed.
• Wash your face with water and see if there is few reduction in the size of your pimples.
• You can also do this method during daytime and make sure that toothpaste remains on your pimples for about one to one and a just half hours to see visible results.
Steam is a very wonderful treatment for your pimples as it will help to open up the pores of your skin and allow the skin to breathe very freely. So, the bacteria, dirt, and oil trapped in the skin will be very easily removed from the skin.
• If you have a steam tub at your home, then you need to fill the tub with hot fresh water and allow the steam to come in contact with your neck and face.
• Allow the steam to hit your nice face for some minutes.
• Rinse your face now with lukewarm fresh water and pat it dry.
• Repeat this process two times a day for 4 to 5 days to reduce pimples and to make skin glow.
7. Ice Pack
Ice is a very effective home remedy for your pimples. It removes dirt and oil from skin and also improves your blood circulation.
• Wrap ice cubes or crushed ice in a piece of clean cotton cloth and hold it on the pimples on your face and neck or a few minutes.
• Wait for just a few minutes and repeat the process 3 to 4 times.
• Do this twice a day to see effective results.
8. Tasty Cinnamon Powder
• Take 1 or 2 teaspoons of freshly ground cinnamon powder and mix it with a tablespoon of tasty honey and fresh lemon juice.
• Make a smooth paste of this mixture and apply on your pimples.
• Leave it there for twenty minutes and wash it off with properly lukewarm water.
• You can also leave it overnight and wash it off the in next day morning to see more good results.
9. Orange Peels
• Grind orange peels and mix them with some drops of water.
• Make it into a paste and apply it on the affected areas of your face.
• Leave it to react with your pimples for half an hour and wash it off to see effective results.
Honey is a rich source of simple antibiotics and helps to heal pimples very effectively.
• Dip a clean cotton ball in must pure honey and apply it generously on the pimples on your face and your neck.
• Leave the honey on pimples for fifteen to twenty minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
• Repeat the method three times a day to see effective results.
Papaya is rich in antioxidants and must help in reducing inflammation of the pimples.
• Cut raw papaya into crush and pieces it in a blender.
• Squeeze this paste to extract fresh raw papaya juice and apply this juice over the pimples.
• Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off to see very effective results.
12. Fresh Cucumber Juice
• Cut cucumber into soak and slices it in drinking fresh water for an hour. All the vitamins and nutrients in the cucumber will get transferred into the fresh water.
• Strain the cucumber water and drink it. Repeat this method two times a day for 5 days to see must visible results.
13. Fresh Cucumber Face Mask
• Grind one cucumber into a smooth paste in a blender.
• Add some drops of honey and fresh lemon juice to cucumber paste and mix it well.
• Apply this mixture on your face as a mask and leave it there for only 20 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water. Repeat daily to see good effective results.
14. Apple Cider Vinegar
• Dab a cotton ball in fresh apple cider vinegar and apply it slightly on the affected areas of your skin and face.
• You must need to just apply limited amount and you do not need to wash it off.
• Repeat this method once or twice every day to reduce your pimples.
15. Tomato Juice
Tomatoes are natural antioxidants and will help in very easily for removing pimple scars on your nice skin.
• Cut tomatoes into halves and apply the juicy area of the fresh tomato on the pimples. Hold it for 2- 3 minutes and repeat the same after 5 minutes.
• Do this twice a day for three to four days to effectively remove pimples.